Question Do you drink coffee?

Alexander.

Trophies
I have spent all of my teenage years drinking coffee. This isn't going to stop anytime soon. I drink at least two a day, one in the morning and the other halfway through the day to keep me going. My favourite is a Cappuccino with extra milk, one brown sugar, and vanilla flavouring (if available).

What about you? If so, how many cups a day?

I like drinking coffee myself but since the start of the lock-down 4 months ago I haven't been in a coffee shop and still haven't had a real coffee bean coffee :( I just have premade fake coffee LOL not the same though

I like coffee but I only really drink it at work, to get me through a busy day. I like mine with milk and 1 sugar.

I don't mind normal coffee, but I mostly drink iced coffee. My favourite is by Emmi. But I do not like the sugar free 'Skinny' version. ?

Nah, never touch the stuff. Not sure why though as I could always use a boost in the morning.

I drink more Java Monster than actual coffee. But I do like me some Coffee now and again. I always keep some around the house. I drink mine with just a splash of whole milk (if I have any, I can skip it if I don't) and a tiny dab of honey.

Don't like coffee. Big fan of tea though, normally have 4-5 mugs per day. Cut back from 6-8.

How can people not like drinking coffee LOL then again each people like the different taste. I drink far more tea than coffee, then again drinking too much coffee can be bad for your health

No, not right now, anyway. When I was a few years younger than I am now, I did have a sip or two of coffee to try it out. It was really bitter and I couldn't see how people liked coffee, but to each their own.

I used to drink 3-5 cups of coffee a day, currently I am on day 3 with no caffeine. I don't believe it is healthy to consume caffiene on a regular basis like many people do. Depending on caffiene to get through work days is not as productive as we are lead to believe.

Cutting out caffiene has been tough, but I can feel the benefits already (Minus the slight headache this morning)

Used to wake up with an energy drink each morning, and followed up with cola throughout the day. Cut down to just a "normal" amount of diet cola, and have even been trying to drink the caffine-free colas in the evening to sleep better

Just couple of days ago just had my very first coffee in 4 months out :) feels soooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooodddddddddddddd

I never drink coffee, unless there is an emergency and I have to work until 4am and be awake after a long night.
I'm pretty quick at entering the daily routine automatisms in the morning so I never felt like I "needed" the boost.

I also heard that if you drink too much of it, your body becomes used to it and it becomes less effective, so by not drinking it I tell myself I can heighten its effects in an emergency. :coffee:

I don't drink coffee at all really. If I need a bit of an energy boost, I tend to drink a bit of lucozade or another energy drink which helps a bit

I had another Emmi coffee today. I can't go a day without them. But anyway, I'm taken a break from forums, as I'm kind of just bored. :D

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back