Do you drink coffee?

Alexander.

I have spent all of my teenage years drinking coffee. This isn't going to stop anytime soon. I drink at least two a day, one in the morning and the other halfway through the day to keep me going. My favourite is a Cappuccino with extra milk, one brown sugar, and vanilla flavouring (if available).

What about you? If so, how many cups a day?

Empire

I like drinking coffee myself but since the start of the lock-down 4 months ago I haven't been in a coffee shop and still haven't had a real coffee bean coffee :( I just have premade fake coffee LOL not the same though

Clout

I like coffee but I only really drink it at work, to get me through a busy day. I like mine with milk and 1 sugar.

I drink more Java Monster than actual coffee. But I do like me some Coffee now and again. I always keep some around the house. I drink mine with just a splash of whole milk (if I have any, I can skip it if I don't) and a tiny dab of honey.

Empire

How can people not like drinking coffee LOL then again each people like the different taste. I drink far more tea than coffee, then again drinking too much coffee can be bad for your health

Paladin

Paradox of Nothingness
No, not right now, anyway. When I was a few years younger than I am now, I did have a sip or two of coffee to try it out. It was really bitter and I couldn't see how people liked coffee, but to each their own.

I used to drink 3-5 cups of coffee a day, currently I am on day 3 with no caffeine. I don't believe it is healthy to consume caffiene on a regular basis like many people do. Depending on caffiene to get through work days is not as productive as we are lead to believe.

Cutting out caffiene has been tough, but I can feel the benefits already (Minus the slight headache this morning)

Trashpanda

Used to wake up with an energy drink each morning, and followed up with cola throughout the day. Cut down to just a "normal" amount of diet cola, and have even been trying to drink the caffine-free colas in the evening to sleep better

Empire

Just couple of days ago just had my very first coffee in 4 months out :) feels soooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooodddddddddddddd

I never drink coffee, unless there is an emergency and I have to work until 4am and be awake after a long night.
I'm pretty quick at entering the daily routine automatisms in the morning so I never felt like I "needed" the boost.

I also heard that if you drink too much of it, your body becomes used to it and it becomes less effective, so by not drinking it I tell myself I can heighten its effects in an emergency. :coffee:

Ash

I don't drink coffee at all really. If I need a bit of an energy boost, I tend to drink a bit of lucozade or another energy drink which helps a bit

BigPete7978

Founder of The Goat House
Verified
I drink the Shaunie Special from Dunkin Donuts, that is all.

A Dunkinā€™ Donuts iced coffee drink thatā€™ll be the best thing youā€™ve ever put in your mouth

Six pumps of Caramel swirl

Six pumps of coconut

And extra extra cream

Usually only do four pumps of everything though.

cutter

I am a huge Coffee fan but I have to be in the mood. During quarantine I had to crank out a lot of writing in a short amount of time and coffee definitely got me through that. If i'm at home i'll drink regular black coffee but if I'm out i'll get a macchiato or cappuccino.

The thing about those commercial coffee drinks is that I think they add a lot of caffeine and sugar to them on purpose to make people become hooked on them. Ordinary coffee and even tea has very little caffeine. I'm not sure how much is in one average sized cup of coffee, but I know the cold coffee I drink by Emmi has around 129 mg of caffeine per cup.

Sometimes, my face tingles. They also feel refreshing at first, but they make you thirsty a few hours later when the caffeine takes effect. The really cheap ones from Lidl have a lot of sugar and cream in them. I've stopped buying the Starbucks ones though, because while they are okay, I prefer Emmi's. The bottled Starbucks drinks have a bit of a funny aftertaste.

iskonsko

i love coffee!
whether i am home alone or at a coffee shop with friends...
2 cups is my minimum in a day
i don't know my max.but will let you know when i hit it šŸ¤£

Top Bottom