Do this to help your child get a good sleep at night

Kalachai

Trophies
Do this to help your child get a good night's sleep.

When you see your son asleep you will never stop meditating on his beauty and thanking God for his creation! However, many children have difficulty falling asleep or falling asleep.

Reduce anxiety and stress by carefully planning your child's sleep schedule based on what is possible and what is not possible in the schedule.

Understand your child's sleep needs. It is good to know that in the first two months after birth the need for breastfeeding is above his need for sleep. She usually sucks every 2 hours.

The baby does not know the difference between day and night. So he sleeps no matter what time of day, day or night. The baby can sleep from 8 to 18 hours a day but in 3 to 4 pieces then wake up. Most babies when they reach 3 to 6 months are able to sleep for 6 consecutive hours.

When he reaches 6 to 9 months due to growth changes he can change his schedule. Then she begins to feel lonely when you are away from her and she cries to be there to get rid of her loneliness.

Schedule a bedtime. Some parents arrange for their children to go to bed early from 6 to 8 weeks each day. Your son's schedule may be due to the combination of activities at bedtime. The following may be helpful in helping your child to sleep: -

Most children enjoy bathing before going to bed as this action gives them peace of mind.

Schedule your child's daily activities at night in the same order.

Play games with your child during the day and at night. This will help your child not to get too excited at night as he needs calmness to prepare for bed and needs warmth during the day to learn.

His activities at night should be quiet and few will decrease as time goes on.

Make the bedroom environment unchanging. The lights and sound in the metal should not change during the night so that he does not wake up at night.

Your son's favorite game will be the last one at night. This will help her to have a passionate comforter to go to the bedroom and will associate sleep with the things she likes.

Put your sleeping baby to bed. When your son is about to go to bed, put him to bed. Lay him on the bed and let him sleep in the style he likes.

Do not wait until your child is ready to eat, as he or she will get used to it.

Start petting your baby until he or she falls asleep from 6 to 12 weeks.

This process will teach your child to caress himself to sleep. You will not need to caress him and encourage him to sleep every time he wakes up at night from sleep.

What made you choose this to help your child go to sleep? Just asking out of curiosity and thanks for sharing.

The main difficulty I'm having with my daughter right now is the long summer evenings.. She doesn't want to go to bed because it's not dark out. I remember being exactly the same when I was a kid though, so I feel like I can't really grumble at her too much.. ?

I've also got her into a routine of having me lay next to her, which I initially did to try and settle her in my new flat after I'd left the marital home.. but she's still wanting me there almost a year on. I'm going to have to try and break that routine at some point, but it's also quite nice having that bit of quiet time with her.. The trouble is, I tend to fall asleep also and lose the majority of my evenings!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back