Do pro gamers have fun during tournaments?

finnan04

Trophies
Do pro players actually have fun during tournaments? Or are they just completely focused on winning, meaning that they don't find it fun at all and just look at it as hard work?

Just out of curiosity.

Pretty sure they are focused on winning, a lot of times I've seen losers look rather sore instead of having fun.

I think they do enjoy the tournaments as they learn something new about the people. And also the thing about the tournament is that pro players is a process not overnight thing.

In my opinion, they do enjoy playing tournaments, as they know the game is to win or lose and nothing more than that, its a part of life.

I think they do it to retain their position. And that is definitely not fun more like a burden.

Hey guys,

How's it going?

I've just registered here and I'm after some advice.

A friend invited me to play in a tournament. The prizes are not huge but it seems like a lot of fun.

It's pretty standard play, like FIFA, COD, Fortnite etc and you win 20 bucks.

What I'd like to know is, have you guys played in tournaments before and does winning a prize make it more interesting?

Thanks,
Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
20 bucks is not bad. But is it something that you guys play local. I think doing something like that can be fun. I think these days I prefer the streams online where I mostly get donation or say some form of monetization.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back