Do prefer to game in private or communal?

JMuriukitano

Newcomer
Trophies
Well, I know it depends on a variety of reasons, tastes, and preferences. I don’t know about you, but which of these two do you prefer to enjoy most, private or communal gaming and why?

Private gaming, probably. I feel a lot more comfortable doing EVERYTHING privately, so why not gaming as well. I have a friend who went to a LoL contest. He couldn't focus because the entire stadium was watching him.

Private gaming. I prefer to be alone. I tend to get distracted so easily when there are other people around or when people are looking at what I am doing. Haven't tried communal gaming though but I know that my concentration will be affected if there are other people beside me when playing.

Obviously life now is heading towards no more privacy whatever it might concerns, but I still would like to enjoy my privacy as simple as it might sounds, I think in the world we live in today privacy is starting to be a privilege, and one of the most rare once, I mean you don't have to think about it that much, the simplest reason I can give you is i'm pretty sure that each one of us walking into a public rest room will look around in every corner to make sure he is good to go, So in gaming for sure I prefer private gaming I like the feeling of having control over your surroundings.

I prefer private gaming. As much as a lot of fun comes from communal gaming, it also brings me a lot of hate and toxic that is more that I care to handle.

It actually depends on my mood. There are times when I want the fun to be shared with other people. But, there are also times when I just want to slack off and just play a game alone at home and quietly. It all depends, and I enjoy both.

Personally, I prefer private gaming than communal. I don't like to be disturbed. It will lost my focus and well spoil my day. There have been a lot noise coming from other people. I easily get intimated and I don't like people coaching on what to do. I am fine with companion but with privacy. I play with my friends in their house which is a good strategic location.

By communal gaming, do you mean playing games with other players present in the same room as well?

For me, it depends on the situation really. From time to time, I wouldn't mind playing certain games with friends in the same room especially if we're playing against each other on a game like FIFA. But for the majority of my time, I would just prefer to play by myself or even play online against or with friends.

Voted for private gaming. My preference is to play alone just like the majority of users who have relied. I don't like to be distracted or distubred whilst playing once I'm in my zone as I could lose focus.

I honestly prefer private gaming, I like doing most things alone and have a bit of peace while going at my own pace.

I think some games need to be played solo or say private. However some games like say that PUBG and the Fortnite needs to play with the community. And having people around to play those games can be fun. It can be pretty fun to play those games in many leagues or having to meet people who play those games can be fun.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back