Disney sets release dates for Mandalorian S2, WandaVision and more

wandavision.jpg

Disney recently confirms Disney+ release dates for The Mandalorian Season 2 WandaVision and The Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
begins streaming in August 2020, followed by The Mandalorian Season 2 in October 2020. WandaVision will now be available in December 2020, originally scheduled for a 2021 release.

The Super Bowl recently teased another Disney+ show called Loki. However, no release date has yet been announced. The Super Bowl commercial highlights Disney+ new Marvel Cinematic Universe shows and is available to watch below.

What show are you excited for and why?

I'm surprised they didn't announce more seasons for the Mandalorian, considering how crazy popular it got.

I'm surprised they didn't announce more seasons for the Mandalorian, considering how crazy popular it got.

I'm about 95% sure that there are more seasons in production - they just haven't been confirmed by Disney yet.

Now I realized why Netflix and Disney didn't worked out. Because Disney wanted to create their own sub. And considering the series has marvel and some other franchises they owned recently. It makes sense now.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back