Dishonored 2 Best Difficulty - Which To Choose

Michaello2k

Trophies
Dishonored 2 Best Difficulty

Howdy, sweethearts. You ever played that one game where you mercilessly slaughter tens of people via the sword&supernatural powers? That game where you either run around as a middle-aged man or a young, innocent-looking girl with short hair - Well, I’m talking about Dishonored 2 - this game can be difficult for some people even on the easiest difficulty. And that’s what I’m going to talk to you about in this article <3

In total, there are 5 difficulties in this game and I’ll be discussing each one separately, which one I’m currently playing on, how difficult they are and at the end of the article it’ll be up to you which one you’ll pick. Anyways, let’s get to it!

5. Easy​

20210709192521_1.jpg

OUCH!

The picture sums it pretty well - this is the easiest difficulty, you’ll be obliterating hostile NPC’s in the blink of an eye. If it’s in your desire to calmly explore all of the zones, not worry about running out of elixirs or kill low-skill NPC’s, this difficulty is for you. Keep in mind that with time, this difficulty might get boring and you might want something more challenging.

How it works:​

• Elixirs give more health/mana
  • Enemies have low awareness and make sneaking for you easier
  • Enemies are more prone to give up on chasing you

Pick this difficulty if:​

• You want a chill playthrough
  • Want to explore more areas
  • Don’t want to run out of elixirs too fast
  • Slaughter enemies with ease

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back