Discord

Discord is a specially designed VoIP company for gamers. I wanted to know how many server owners are on this forum. If so, what is the concept of yours?

Reactions: imandings

Nova

I think for gaming and other developer chat, you can make use of the discord. And it can get things good going as a community. But overall I'd say that there are many other options for short member chat like skype and whatsapp that can be used too.

Reactions: imandings

TopSilver

I think for gaming and other developer chat, you can make use of the discord. And it can get things good going as a community. But overall I'd say that there are many other options for short member chat like skype and whatsapp that can be used too.
Platforms like Skype can easily be used but they are coming far and far less popular as compared to discord. Discord is becoming so popular right now that more and more people are starting to use skype less and less and now these days use Discord.

I currently have a server for my forum. We have a bit over 100 users in it so far.

Nova

Discord is not meant for the video communication though. Discord is only good for the chat and the gaming communication. I have seen the business continues to make use of the skype and the whatsapp most of the time.

Ash

The only Discord server that I started was for a gaming social network that I had but I don't own that anymore. So at the moment, I only use Discord to chat on various different servers