Digital games or physical copy?

Carbon

Administrator
What do you prefer? Do you prefer to buy games digitally on the online store or do you prefer having the physical copy and why?

I prefer to buy a digital copy of the game as I do not need to worry about losing it, lending it, scratching or worse, breaking it.

Nova

I think if more and more people tend to make use of the modern PCs and the devices. I don't think there would be any physical copies of the game in near future. Most likely people would be spending the money on stadia. And also other similar devices where they get to play on subscription basis.

Reactions: Carbon
Well, when I got my Switch, I got my first digital game. The Switch I got came with a digital copy of Super Mario Odyssey. I won't have to worry about loosing the game. Especially if I take the Switch somewhere.

I think Nova has a point. They'll go to all digital on games or you'll just get a subscription only.

Jerlene

If you had asked me this a month or two ago, I would have said physical with no hesitation. But as I'm becoming more organized and putting all of my paperwork on my computer(scanning them, takes FOREVER), I think I would much rather have a digital copy. I think I'd eventually end up uploading the game to my computer anyway. But I'll take either one. Physical copies are nice to have but digital copies are just easier to keep in tact. I may lose my login but I'll never scratch it.