Did you like 2021?

Broken Shotgun

Trophies
Hell no. I didn't really enjoy much of 2021 at all.

I thought this year totally SUCKED!

Roll on 2022. ;)

2021 wasn't too bad but could have been better and I don't think 2022 is going to be much better.

Bit of a weird year. I had some positives but COVID still made it a bit of a crappy year I guess.

Hopefully, 2022 is a lot better!

Bit of a weird year. I had some positives but COVID still made it a bit of a crappy year I guess.

Hopefully, 2022 is a lot better!
that's my favorite meme base photo you have as an avatar. Good taste.

My 2021 sucked, mainly due to some Australian attention whore filing false copyright strikes and spamming under the name of PeterAndersonIsARacist. He also posts crap on Fandom, to the point where I don't even care to contribute to a dead wiki. But I honestly don't give a shit about that idiot anymore. :D

Well, not really much due to COVID. Hopefully 2022 will be the en dof the pandemic, we're really tired of restrictions!

Yeah. Covid sucks. That's all we ever seem to be hearing about these days. :(

But other than that, happy holidays, and lots of joy! :)

Inappropriate advertising / spam
Despite the pandemic, I enjoyed the year. I got a new place and now I'm setting everything up here. Of course because of the pandemic I was afraid that I would not be able to get a mortgage but luckily everything was solved and this virus was not able to spoil my plans for the next years.

I was going to get broadband installed yesterday. Unfortunately, there's no line for this particular service. I think the guy intends to come back soon. :D

2022 isn't a leap year, so any of you guys who were born on 29 February have to wait until 2024 to celebrate your real birthday, I think. ;)

2021 was just a prison year really, but I kinda enjoyed chilling at home. Missed connecting with other people though/ Hope your 2022 is better than last year at least.

Overall, my assessment of 2021 is that it was quite good for me. My wife and I achieved a few of our own goals which have put us in a much better position this year. Actually, I'm feeling pretty lucky right now.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back