Deals Devolverland Expo available on Steam for free

Nicodemous52

Trophies
If you haven't hopped on Steam in the past couple of days you may have missed that there is a new free offering to pick up right now. The Devolverland Expo has put out a virtual version of the expo as a "playable" content on Steam. With the game description reading as a "first person marketing simulator". Also noted on the page,

"While the game itself features no violence or gore, there are trailers and gameplay videos for other games that players can view that contain gore and violent scenes."

It is a massive 7.34 GB download (massive for a free offering anyway), so that will take some of us a min if we want experience it ourselves. I'm not sure it's personally worth my time, but for people that are not constantly checking out Steam, or for people that never close it so rarely get the news updates it smacks you in the face with when you open it, I thought it was worth passing along.

I don't see anything about it being available for a limited time, but I can't imagine they will just leave it up forever. So if I were you and I was for sure interested in this first person marketing simulator, I'd probably be downloading it sooner rather than later just to be safe.

Last edited:
Actually, I did go ahead and download it, it is not what I expected. This is actually a game. I mean, it's a marketing simulator like it says, but it's not just a walking sim, there is a weapon and security involved.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back