Devolver to host digital E3 2020 press conference, “possibly more”

devolver-logo.jpg

Devolver Digital will host a E3 2020 digital press conference and “possibly more” now that E3 2020 has officially been cancelled.

The publisher took to Twitter with the news.
The week of E3 has always been a big part of what we do and are genuinely bummed about the cancelation of the event itself.
Lots to juggle but right now we plan on having a livestream Devolver Direct / press conference and possibly more.
Xbox and Ubisoft have also announced they’ll be preparing digital press conferences in place of E3 2020 cancellation.

I think digital summits would be good. Like everyone can record the presentation solo from some place where they are safe. That should also work. I think in fact in many companies they do this remotely mostly.

Well these companies do have to get their news out, sucks for the smaller companies who don't have the funds to host an event.

I think smaller companies and the space and event organization companies who depend on big companies are definitely feeling the heat too.

So is E3 now an online event? In that case, that's cool. I am really excited for this year's new reveals.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back