Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition on Switch Seems to Let You Switch Styles On The Fly

Jedi

Trophies

Here’s the description from the UK site below:
“Will you prioritize speed or defense? Swordsmanship or gunplay? The new Style Change system allows you to experience the action through a number of unique Styles allowing for unprecedented variety. Level up the Styles and weapons as you see fit and create a playstyle all your own.”

style-change-3.jpg

style-change-4.jpg

unknown-5.png

At first, I was thinking that maybe we're reading too much into this and it meant the way to level them up rather than changing them on the fly, but I think that was me reading the news kind of late at night, haha.

That's cool that they take something people have modded and hoping to have for this game. Hopefully, it will work out well. It sounds like something that is going to make things more fluid and fun. DMC3 is such a fun game from what I remember, I definitely would like to play it again. If it is affordable in the switch I might be getting it.

I think it's a cool feature. In fact the thing about the switch specific version, there are lot of good things that you may find the game process.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back