Destruction AllStars delayed to February 2021, free with PS Plus

destruction-allstars-delayed.jpg

Destruction AllStars is now expected in February 2021 and will be offered free to PlayStation Plus subscribers at that time.

Pete Smith at Sony wrote:
We’ve decided to move the game’s release from November 2020 to February 2021, where it will be included for two months in PlayStation Plus at no additional cost.

Destruction AllStars is a multiplayer game that’s at its best when you’re competing with gamers online from all around the world. We want as many people as possible to experience the mayhem on PS5, and what better way to do that than to provide the game to our PlayStation Plus members?

PS5 heads to retail stores on 12 November. Destruction AllStars follows on February 2021.

It was never going to do well as a $70 game so this is good.

Makes sense to delay it slightly as well to avoid the big games crushing it at launch. Release for free at a quite time is a good thing

No one wants a bugged game release these days, even with a day one patch. Better to ship it out fixed.

Tell that to the Cyberpunk fans lol. I think they'll take anything at this point

I was never gonna touch this game at $70 but being free with PS Plus guarantees I'll check it out. Smart move.

Very smart. I still think they should have gone down the free-to-play route and then sold cosmetics

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back