Destiny 2 Year 4 will have year-long seasons

destiny-2-corridors-of-time.jpg

Destiny 2 Year 4 will have seasons that will last all year long, Bungie has confirmed.

Using the recent Season of Dawn as an example, questline to save Saint-14 wouldn’t disappear from the game almost as soon as it was introduced, giving players a better chance to engage with it.

To summarize, we’re going to move toward Seasons that can be experienced all year. The Destiny experience should grow each year after an expansion, have a meaningful evolving world, and a bunch of reasons to play. And then each year, we should take a step forward into a new expansion.
~Evan Nikolich at Bungie.

Destiny 2 is available on PS4, Xbox One, Stadia and Windows PC.

Wow, I'm surprised this is still going. Figured by now they give it a rest to do Destiny 3.

This is fantastic news! I love this game. They actually scrapped number 3 and said they will keep this one running for a long time. They haven't disappointed :)

There is definitely some amount of the raid excitement in the community. And there will be reward updates too. Just not sure how they wish to handle their DLC rewards and regular updates. We will see in few months I suppose.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back