Destiny 2 Beyond Light Exotics have been detailed in a new trailer by Bungie.
Here's what to expect in November.
Destiny 2 Beyond Light Exotic Weapons
- No Time to Explain (Pulse Rifle): Precision hits and hits against enemies affected by Stasis will return to the magazine. Stack this effect to summon a portal which will fire bullets from an alternate timeline of the weapon.
- Salvation Grip (Grenade Launcher): Redemption is within your grasp. Each fired projectile will create Stasis crystals that will freeze nearby targets. Charge to increase the amount of crystals created and the freeze radius.
- Cloudstrike (Sniper Rifle): Precision final blows will generate lightning bolts at the target location. Rapid precision shots will summon an entire storm at the point of impact.
- The Lament (Sword): A mortal blade, a stalwart shield. Block with The Lament to rev the blade, then shred through shielded enemies. At its peak, damaging an enemy will heal the wielder.
Destiny 2 Beyond Light Exotic Gear
- Icefall Mantel (Titan Gauntlets): Stand tall against the oncoming hordes with this reinforced armor that replaces the Titan’s Barricade with Overshield, absorbing damage from incoming fire.
- Precious Scars (Titan Helmet): Prove your strength, even when coming back from the brink. Upon revives, the Titan gains an Overshield aura that protects the wearer and nearby allies.
- Mask of Bakris (Hunter Helmet): Don the Mask to replace the Hunter’s Dodge ability with a longer range Shift ability that also temporarily cloaks the wearer during use.
- Arthyrys’s Embrace (Hunter Gauntlets): The Hunter’s weighted knife gains a second ricochet; rapid precision hits gain a damage bonus and can temporarily stagger enemies.
- Dawn Chorus (Warlock Helmet): Feel that sweet burn. The Warlock’s Daybreak projectiles deal extra damage and cause enemies to burn on contact. Gain melee energy each time a burn damages a target.
- Necrotic Grip (Warlock Gauntlets): A deadly caress, compounded. Melee attacks corrupt enemies with increasing damage over time. Defeating a corrupted combatant spreads the corruption to nearby targets and restores melee energy.
Destiny 2 is available on PS4, Xbox One, Stadia and Windows PC. It’s also available to download via the Xbox Game Pass subscription program on Xbox One. Beyond Light heads to all available platforms, alongside PS5 and Xbox Series X, from 10 November.