Destiny 2: Beyond Light announced. The Witch Queen, Lightfall expansions confirmed.

Clout

Trophies
Destiny 2: Beyond Light has been announced for September 2020. Destiny 2: The Witch Queen and Lightfall expansions have been confirmed for 2021 and 2022.

Summary:
  • Destiny 2 will run at 4K, 60FPS on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X
  • All Destiny 2 content will come with you to next-gen for FREE
  • On PlayStation you can upgrade to the PS5 version for free
  • On Xbox, it will Support Smart Delivery, so XSX players will be able to access XSX version for free
  • Destiny 2 will support cross-play within platform ecosystems. PS5/PS4 can play together, XB1/XSX can play together.
  • Bungie will be bringing back some Destiny 1 content to Destiny 2
  • Bungie announced the next 3 expansions for Destiny 2: Beyond Light (September 22, 2020), The Witch Queen (2021), Lightfall (2022)
  • Destiny will NOT be getting a sequel (IE Destiny 3). Destiny 2 will evolve and grow over time (GAAS)
  • Beyond Light Expansion trailer
  • Season of Arrivals begins June 9, Trailer here
  • The Future of Destiny 2, Past is Prologue

EaFVw2bWkAc5JmJ

EaFVxrHWkAE5v22

Destiny 2 will run at 4K 60FPS on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.

All Deştiny 2 will come with you to next-gen for FREE.

On PS, you can upgrade to PS5 for free.

On Xbox, they support Smart Delivery.

I'm always up for a new singleplayer campaign. :)

I absolutely love this game and have had some great times playing with pals. I'm all over it!

1:00 - thank me later ;)

I really should get back into this game, seems like they keep making the story better.

I just checked the IGNs twitter for the new updates on the Destiny 2. They seem to be having the new map updates too. I am guessing they have redone a lot of things around. And also it means you can see some character revamps on smaller scale too.But that's just speculation of IGN.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back