Selling Design Corporation - Gaming Graphic Design Service

[GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES] Design Corporation
We provide high-quality graphic design services, If you're looking for:
► Logos or Icons [ We can make for any kind of business, game, style, or thematic logos or icons.]
► Banners or Signatures [ We make stylish and unique forms of banners and signatures, in any kind of style or theme.]
► Wallpapers [CUSTOM ONES] - We can create anything you have in mind, any kind of idea, and we can make it come true.
► Thread Designs[ STATIC OR ANIMATED ONES][For any kind of business you have, item, or accounts you want to sell, we create unique thread designs based on the game and service based.]
► Website Design or App Design [High-Quality website design or in-game UI app design.]
► Custom Design [EXAMPLE] - Basically, we can create anything and everything as long as it is explained well, doesn't matters If is gaming or business, we can make anything into any style.

→ If you're interested in high-quality graphic design services, feel free to visit our discord server from down below & let's begin your wish:

Discord server: Join the Design Corporation Discord Server!

► Logos or Icons [ We can make for any kind of business, game, style, or thematic logos or icons.]
► Banners or Signatures [ We make stylish and unique forms of banners and signatures, in any kind of style or theme.]
► Wallpapers [CUSTOM ONES] - We can create anything you have in mind, any kind of idea, and we can make it come true.
► Thread Designs[ STATIC OR ANIMATED ONES][For any kind of business you have, item, or accounts you want to sell, we create unique thread designs based on the game and service based.]
► Website Design or App Design [High-Quality website design or in-game UI app design.]
► Custom Design [EXAMPLE] - Basically, we can create anything and everything as long as it is explained well, doesn't matters If is gaming or business, we can make anything into any style.

→ If you're interested in high-quality graphic design services, feel free to visit our discord server from down below & let's begin your wish:

Start working with us at a great quality and also at a very affordable price, we're doing:
+ Thread designs - For different kind of services that the users wanna sell, such as League of Legends , Netflix, Steam accounts and more. [Animated too]
+ We also do high-quality logos and unique - from modern style logos to gaming style ones.
+ Custom wallpapers - If you want a background with a dragon while being in a shop, or Pikachu riding a unicorn, lmao, we can do it.
+ Banners - Normal banners or Animated banners.
+ etc - everything that is related to the design, as long as you can explain exactly what you want, we sure can do that.

- If looking for vouches, feel free to enter my server in the vouch section.

Start working with us at a great quality and also at a very affordable price, we're doing:
+ Thread designs - For different kind of services that the users wanna sell, such as League of Legends , Netflix, Steam accounts and more. [Animated too]
+ We also do high-quality logos and unique - from modern style logos to gaming style ones.
+ Custom wallpapers - If you want a background with a dragon while being in a shop, or Pikachu riding a unicorn, lmao, we can do it.
+ etc - everything that is related to the design, as long as you can explain exactly what you want, we sure can do that.

Albert Einstein defined stupidity as trying the same thing over and over expecting a different result. He's right, and you are indeed stupid.

If nobody is buying your graphic design service after 10 pages of bumps to this topic, what on earth makes you think it's going to work on page 11? This is beyond idiotic.

Albert Einstein defined stupidity as trying the same thing over and over expecting a different result. He's right, and you are indeed stupid.

If nobody is buying your graphic design service after 10 pages of bumps to this topic, what on earth makes you think it's going to work on page 11? This is beyond idiotic.
Is funny when you go to Google and you search quotes of what intelligent people said, trying to be one, but in this case mate, you're wrong with 1 thing mate., people are indeed coming but not through this forum and topic section and mostly through the Discord server.

- And pointing also 3 kinds of stuff that your personality can't handle, 1. No one's giving a damn thing about your opinion and If you need to find some friends, go outside in the real world because you won't find any around here.
2. As long as the terms of this forum don't stop me from bumping my thread, then is not against the rules and I can bump the thread until reaches 100 pages, and again that's none of your business either.

3. When you're trying to talk to me ever again, try to grow your vocabulary first, in English and also in mentality kid. Seems that you missed those 7 years olds from home when you did grow up., come around in private, and maybe I will give you some "free" lessons.
====================================================================================

[BUMP]

Is funny when you go to Google and you search quotes of what intelligent people said, trying to be one, but in this case mate, you're wrong with 1 thing mate., people are indeed coming but not through this forum and topic section and mostly through the Discord server.

- And pointing also 3 kinds of stuff that your personality can't handle, 1. No one's giving a damn thing about your opinion and If you need to find some friends, go outside in the real world because you won't find any around here.
2. As long as the terms of this forum don't stop me from bumping my thread, then is not against the rules and I can bump the thread until reaches 100 pages, and again that's none of your business either.

3. When you're trying to talk to me ever again, try to grow your vocabulary first, in English and also in mentality kid. Seems that you missed those 7 years olds from home when you did grow up., come around in private, and maybe I will give you some "free" lessons.
====================================================================================

Interesting sales tactic, behaving like jackass Infront of your potential customers.

First off, I didn't google that quote, it's something I just happen to know. Second, it's not even a quote, it's a paraphrase. It means imparting the meaning and/or context of what someone else has said without repeating thier exact words. There's a new word for your vocabulary.

Thirdly, why are you so salty? I'm only trying to point out that you're wasting your time. Or maybe that hit a little too close to home? Is this constant bumping not actually working and did seeing that somebody else noticed that hurt your feelings? I wouldn't exactly be shocked it wasn't working because this is a fairly small forum centred around gaming, not really what I would consider a hot-spot for potential clients in the graphic design business. But OK, if you want want to keep wasting your time, then you do you, I don't care. Best of luck because you're going o need it.

And finnaly:
When you're trying to talk to me ever again, try to grow your vocabulary first, in English and also in mentality kid.

As a native English speaker in his 30's, I don't a lesson in vocabulary nor grammar from somebody who can't even sting the very sentence they used to insult that aspect of my character together properly. It's not that I'm surprised, I don't exactly credit you with an overabundance of brains given your sales tactics, but even by the low bar I had set for you, that's pretty pathetic. Still, I'm a nice guy, so I'll help you out. The use of chorological tenses and verbs in the beginning of the sentence was inconsistent and all over the place, you used a comma when didn't have to, your use of the words "in English" is cumbersome and unnecessary (It's not like my original post was in French or anything, so why define what langwidge to use when we both posted in English to being with? That makes no sense.) and "mentality" as a word, is misused and I don't think you fully understand what it means. Here is how that sentence should look;

If you ever wish to talk to me again, try to grow your vocabulary first and respond in a mature manner.

Good advice, that. Maybe you should heed it.

EDIT: Seriously though, and I promise you no sarcasm nor dressing you down here, after what's got to be around 200 bumps to this thread, either this isn't working or you've milked all your going to milk out of this. Either way, don't you think enough is enough? I know for a fact that when people only post on forums to promote something, especially when it's something not directly related to the field that forum themed around, people on that forum don't take those peddlers, nor whatever it is they're selling, very seriously. Do yourself and your company a favour and refocus you advertising efforts somewhere else.

Last edited:
I won't even argue or read whatever you said above because for me you were pathetic from the start and probably will be just trash-talking in continue and you're a time consumer which I don't allow in my life.
I won't bother myself with you, for a sad person that trash-talks every topic and thinks that he knows everything, If you we're offended mate by me and any other person who's advertising on this respective forum, get a life and stop wasting your time & have a nice day mate.

► PS: Don't bother to reply from now on, because I will just pass by you, I don't care about you, your offended mood! Also think about my advice, about what I told you above.

Last edited:
I won't even argue or read whatever you said above because for me you were pathetic from the start and probably will be just trash-talking in continue and you're a time consumer which I don't allow in my life.
I won't bother myself with you, for a sad person that trash-talks every topic and thinks that he knows everything, If you we're offended mate by me and any other person who's advertising on this respective forum, get a life and stop wasting your time & have a nice day mate.

► PS: Don't bother to reply from now on, because I will just pass by you, I don't care about you, your offended mood! Also think about my advice, about what I told you above.

No, you did read my reply and realized you lost big time, but are far to proud to admit it. If that's how you really felt you would never have replied to me the first place. And I'll post if, when and whare I want to, thank you so very much.

I kindly ask both of you to stop. Any more abusive and insulting messages and I will have to hand out warnings.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back