Selling Design Corporation - Gaming Graphic Design Service

Hmm, I've started it 11 years ago, almost 12. I saw a guy on a forum doing amazing stuff and wanted to do it as well and asked him to teach me, which he did. Then I joined GFX's forums which they're extinct like Dinosaurus and today I'm here with my hobby, I guess.
Wow, you started out pretty young, I wish I did too lol.

I think I still remember when GFX request threads were a thing on many forums, it's a bit sad they've died out and are not that special anymore. ?

Wow, you started out pretty young, I wish I did too lol.

I think I still remember when GFX request threads were a thing on many forums, it's a bit sad they've died out and are not that special anymore. ?
The era of GFX is out, but at least there's still a heart bit out there, maybe in the future will come back.

Start working with us at a great quality and also at a very affordable price, we're doing:
+ Thread designs - For different kind of services that the users wanna sell, such as League of Legends , Netflix, Steam accounts and more. [Animated too]
+ We also do high-quality logos and unique - from modern style logos to gaming style ones.
+ Custom wallpapers - If you want a background with a dragon while being in a shop, or Pikachu riding a unicorn, lmao, we can do it.
+ Banners - Normal banners or Animated banners.
+ etc - everything that is related to the design, as long as you can explain exactly what you want, we sure can do that.
Discord server: Join the | Design Corporation | Discord Server!

- If looking for vouches, feel free to enter my server in the vouch section.

Start working with us at a great quality and also at a very affordable price, we're doing:
+ Thread designs - For different kind of services that the users wanna sell, such as League of Legends , Netflix, Steam accounts and more. [Animated too]
+ We also do high-quality logos and unique - from modern style logos to gaming style ones.
+ Custom wallpapers - If you want a background with a dragon while being in a shop, or Pikachu riding a unicorn, lmao, we can do it.
+ etc - everything that is related to the design, as long as you can explain exactly what you want, we sure can do that.

Discord server: | Design Corporation |

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back