Death Stranding VR Port via Unity, Blender

Maddox

Trophies
Made in exactly ONE MONTH in Unity and Blender!
While I figure out whether or not its (legally) safe to release this build, here's some notes:

-All assets (not including sounds and logos) are made 100% by me, from scratch, in Blender!
-There is an actual story, 3 “quest lines”, 3 NPCs with about 30 min of Mocap and dialogue. There are also 3 Good/Bad/Neutral endings, with different VR-based 2 minute cutscenes with full face and body mocap, which I’m particularly proud of. So expect to see those in one of my streams!
-MULE enemies are supposed to ragdoll when shot, but for this video it was too buggy.
-Enemies are also supposed to then into Corpse bags, which are also ragdoll. Still working out bugs.
-There is a day/night cycle, weather, dynamic clouds, and biomes, etc.
-AI can not only be lured with decoy packages, but also fight hand to hand. It was too buggy for this video, but it essentially works like a less-precise Blade & Sorcery. You can also smack them with regular packages and ragdoll them.
-I had a MULE/Bridges truck working fine about two days ago, but it broke somehow down the line. So not only can you load gear onto the bike, but you can also load up the back of a truck with all sorts of things.
-Vehicle wheels also have accurate colliders, but for this video the terrain was too uneven for comfortable footage. Tweaking it.

Hey everyone!
While I sort of out whether or not I can release this tech demo legally, here’s some notes:

-Made in exactly ONE MONTH in Unity. Most of the heavy stuff was the last 2 weeks. Built for Oculus Quest, but works fine on PCVR!

-All assets (not including sounds and logos) are made 100% by me, from scratch, in Blender!

-There is an actual story, 3 “quest lines”, 3 NPCs with about 30 min of Mocap and dialogue. There are also 3 Good/Bad/Neutral endings, with different VR-based 2 minute cutscenes with full face and body mocap, which I’m particularly proud of. So expect to see those in one of my streams!

-MULE enemies are supposed to ragdoll when shot, but for this video it was too buggy.

-Enemies are also supposed to then into Corpse bags, which are also ragdoll. Still working out bugs.

-There is a day/night cycle, weather, dynamic clouds, and biomes, etc.

-AI can not only be lured with decoy packages, but also fight hand to hand. It was too buggy for this video, but it essentially works like a less-precise Blade & Sorcery. You can also smack them with regular packages and ragdoll them.

-I had a MULE/Bridges truck working fine about two days ago, but it broke somehow down the line. So not only can you load gear onto the bike, but you can also load up the back of a truck with all sorts of things.

-Vehicles also have accurate colliders, but for this video the terrain was too uneven for comfortable footage. Tweaking it.

Otherwise, please enjoy, and consider following me on Instagram or Twitch, I’ll be doing some walkthroughs, live-streams, and how-to’s before moving onto my own original IP!

Insta: Login • Instagram

Or contact me directly at: VR King Ceryn

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back