Death Stranding update 1.05 is out now with performance improvements weighing 1GB

Jedi

Trophies
The first post-release patch for Hideo Kojima’s deliver ’em up Death Stranding has been fed into PlayStation 4 download queues today, but what does update 1.05 actually do?

Weighing in at just over 1GB, update 1.05 has a single bullet point in its patch notes:
  • Various performance improvements
Good.

This follows on from the day one update that dropped alongside the game’s launch last week, itself labelled version 1.04. That had much more extensive notes:
  • Various performance improvements
  • Multiple problems fixed
Also good…

Either way, with relatively small updates for a modern day game, these are bound to be fixing smaller issues and further optimising the game. I’ve not heard of too many issues cropping up with Death Stranding, and it’s seemingly already well optimised for both PS4 and PS4 Pro.

By now you’re likely to have made up your mind on whether or not you’ll be embracing the barmy walking simulator/delivery man simulator game, but if you’re still on the fence over whether to pick up this latest PS4 release, here’s an excerpt from our 10/10 review:
Death Stranding is like nothing I have ever played; beautiful, heart racing, heart breaking, frustrating, epic, stunning, and utterly nuts. I laughed, I cried, I cursed, and I went to the toilet an awful lot. Death Stranding isn’t just my Game of the Year, it’s a contender for Game of the Generation too.
Death Stranding is out now for PS4, but just prior to release it was confirmed to be coming to PC. PC owners will eventually be able to get their hands on Kojima’s strange title when it’s released in Summer 2020. Published by 505 Games, I’m sure a lot of people will have feared this would be an Epic Games Store exclusive, but it was confirmed that it will be coming to both Steam and Epic Games Store at the same time.

Source: Death Stranding update 1.05 is out now – TheSixthAxis

I am hoping that death stranding game would do good on the leaderboard. And considering it is closer to the christmas. I am sure there is something good that may come out of all the new DLC and updates.

Data size for that update is rather hefty. Good to know it fixes a lot of things.

I guess PC users have to wait longer considering summer 2020 is a long time. And it can get things pretty slow. I'd hope that they make it earlier than that.

I guess PC users have to wait longer considering summer 2020 is a long time. And it can get things pretty slow. I'd hope that they make it earlier than that.

pending any new bugs, they would hopefully get a more stable version.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back