Dead Island Best Characters (Ranked)

Michaello2k

Trophies
Dead Island Best Character

Howdy boys, I’ll let you know today who’s the best hero to pick in Dead Island - 4 main characters serve different purposes and offer fun in many other ways, I’ll tell you about their strengths and weaknesses and rate them from the worst to the best.

I won’t include any other characters, such as John Morgan or Cliff Calo - only the main characters like Sam B, Xian Mei, Logan Carter, and Purna Jackson. Anyways, enough of the intro, let’s get to the first character!

4. Logan Carter​

20210717173250_1.jpg

Eh, this guy.

I remember playing Dead Island back in 2011 and since then I never touched this guy. He never appealed to me, but one day I decided to play him and quit after I threw my favorite knife at a zombie and the zombie decided to glitch through the floor and disappear.

This guy specializes in throwing things, usually sharp objects(knives, choppers, etc).

Although he’s my least favorite character to play, he has some pros - he can easily get rid of Thugs and not put himself in danger at the same time, same thing is with the Suicider. That’s it for Logan!

3. Purna Jackson​

20210717173246_1.jpg

Purrrrrrr..

This chick specializes in ranged weapons(handguns, shotguns, rifles, etc) which might make you think that this is the best character ever - well, Purna could have been awesome if not for the clunky gun mechanics in Dead Island - weird aiming, some guns deal average damage(you’re better off using melee weapons) and generally unenjoyable gameplay. So yeah, stick to blunt/cutting melee weapons instead of trying out the horrible aiming system. And that’s pretty much why Purrrrrna is only getting the third spot!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back