Dead by Daylight - Are you a survivor or killer?

Gopnik

Trophies
Dead by Daylight is a survival horror 4v1 video game where you have to escape from the killer or kill the survivors, depends on what you have chosen to play with. Anyway, it's a great game and it's currently on 50% discount on Steam, plus there is a free weekend going right now which allows you to play Dead by Daylight and see if you like it before making a purchase. I really enjoy the game and I recommend it to anyone who likes horror games.

Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer horror survival video game (4vs1) where you can play as a survivor or a killer. As a survivor you need to repair 5 generators and escape from the killer while the killer must kill all the survivors by hanging them on hooks. What do you prefer to play with - a killer or a survivor?

Whenever I'm alone and don't have any friends to play with I prefer to play with a killer because I find it more enjoyable. But when I have at least 1 friend with me I play as a survivor with him. The video game is definitely more enjoyable if you have someone else to play it with.

Looks like the discount is going to bring a lot of new gamers into this. And even more the thing is that dead by daylight being killer mystery. It can be fun to stream and play with the friends. It seems like difficult game if played casually. Overall however the game seems like fun to play based on the gameplay that I have checked.

I think if you want more fun then survivor is what you should choose. Because here you have to find place to hide and make sure to survive. So that adds more fun to the game. Killer can be fun to for a change.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back