Dead by Daylight - CHAPTER XI: Demise Of The Faithful heads to Steam

LividJay

Trophies
I regularly go on Dead by Daylight binges on my stream. Today, they released the latest chapter with a new killer, The Plague, and a new survivor, Jane. So far, seems interesting, but I sort of get grossed out as this killer vomits all over the place and infects you. You can find fountains across the maps in order to cleanse, however, but if she levels up to the red vomit, it's a one-hit down, it seems. The killer also seems to be reasonably fast, which makes it difficult to escape because she'll either catch you or you will get hit by projectile vomiting. It seems some bugs have made it into this DLC, as well. The entity blocking multiple vaults might be broken and one player tried to heal another but was unable to.

Either way, it will be interesting to see how this is further developed.

I regularly go on Dead by Daylight binges on my stream. Today, they released the latest chapter with a new killer, The Plague, and a new survivor, Jane. So far, seems interesting, but I sort of get grossed out as this killer vomits all over the place and infects you. You can find fountains across the maps in order to cleanse, however, but if she levels up to the red vomit, it's a one-hit down, it seems. The killer also seems to be reasonably fast, which makes it difficult to escape because she'll either catch you or you will get hit by projectile vomiting. It seems some bugs have made it into this DLC, as well. The entity blocking multiple vaults might be broken and one player tried to heal another but was unable to.

Either way, it will be interesting to see how this is further developed.
i checked out the trailer for this game and it looks promising. I always loved survival. The graphics on this also looks amazing. I sure would like to check out your stream. It is linked to your account?

i checked out the trailer for this game and it looks promising. I always loved survival. The graphics on this also looks amazing. I sure would like to check out your stream. It is linked to your account?
The game has its flaws, for sure and many times seems to favor killers over survivors. Having said that, it's nice to look at while playing and is really quite a lot of fun, especially when you play with friends. My stream is linked in my signature and under web site on my profile.

His stream can be found here: Stream live video games
I believe he is offline.
Indeed I am, but nice feature!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back