DayZ How To Make a Base Guide

Michaello2k

Trophies
dayz_base_main_im1_1.jpg

Well, why do you make a base in DayZ? Why is it important - if you just spawned, I wouldn’t advise looking straight away for material to start building your base, before you start building a base you should look for decent enough weaponry, clothing, and stable income of food - of course, you can start building your base whenever you want to, but don’t start screeching when a bunch of bandits are raiding your place and all you have to defend yourself with is a crowbar!

In this guide, I’ll be showing you step by step how to build a base in DayZ. I'll be covering the best spots, what material you need to build the base with, and what you can do in your base. Why building a base is awesome in DayZ:

If you’re sick of running around the map and want to settle down, building a base is perfect for you!
Awesome for stockpiling weaponry and other valuable goods
Start your little community inside of a server!

Step 1: The best spots in Chernarus​

dayz_base_pic_retard.jpg

If you look closely enough, you’re gonna see red circles - those are in my opinion the best spots for a base, but why? Near those areas are military bases, now you don’t have to place your bases right there, cuz you can do it anywhere, it’s just that you can loot the military bases and stockpile on guns+never worry about running out of them.

Pretty much the perfect base location is somewhere in a forest (in an open field you’re usually easy to spot and will get you into trouble), relatively close to a military base.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back