DayZ How To Fix a Broken Leg Guide

Michaello2k

Trophies
DayZ How To Fix a Broken Leg

Howdy guys, have you ever wandered around Elektrozavodsk and wondered to yourself whether you could survive a fall from a 10-meter building(that’s a 30 feet building, fellow americanos). Well, let’s say that you did but fell unconscious and when you woke up and got up, you ran for a good split second and fainted. So what’s up? Why can’t I run more, I hear you asking me - you can’t run because you decided to break your legs!

But do not worry, as I will give you tips&tricks on how to survive with a broken leg and how to cure it as soon as possible. Anyways, let’s get to the guide:

Step 1: Break a leg!​

20210623103558_1.jpg

This looks tall enough.

Well, how can you cure a broken leg if it’s not broken! Pick yourself a favorite city, in my case, it was a nice coastal city called Elektrozavodsk, it’s full of tall buildings to jump from and the building that I’ve jumped from was a fire station. I took the least amount of damage and managed to break my legs in no time!

Step 2: Jump!​

20210623103603_1.jpg

I immediately regret my decision!

So, 1.5 seconds from now on your legs will be broken, I know you could do it and I’m proud of you!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back