Dark Souls III played with a Ring Fit Adventure controller

Maddox

Trophies
This is true social distancing in video games by allowing me to do quarantine exercises with the ring fit adventure controller. Introducing Ring Fit Souls: The ultimate Dark Souls Ring Fit adventure mod I finally made! Squat to heal? Jog to move in-game? Prepare to Exercise! With us social distancing, I had to come up with a way to make some gaming exercises. Ring Fit dark souls might be a better title for the video... No matter, this tops the list for weird dark souls controllers

It’s clear the mod makes for some hard work, in more ways than one. As you can see in the clip below, combat and movement require plenty of physical exertion, with the creator needing to more or less constantly jog on the spot to keep moving and survive boss fights.

The mod’s aided by a single Nintendo Switch controller mounted on the side of the Ring-Con to help the user pick the direction of travel, but other than that, it’s all the modder’s own effort. Phew!

Staggeringly, it looks like it’s pretty effective in the right hands. During the clip, SuperLouis manages to down Dark Souls 3’s first (very tough) boss, Iudex Gundyr, as well as Dancer of the Boreal Valley. That’s impressive.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back