News Cyberpunk 2077's CD Projekt Red are liars

It's funny because CD Projekt Red were always adamant that they were better than some of the "scummy" developers but they ended up becoming one of them as well!

I think they would have been fine if they just dump the old gen console versions and focused on current gen and PC versions.

OMG.

I knew it was bad as everyone was referring to it as being bad, but since I haven't played it, I didn't know it was that bad. TRIPLE BAD!

I think they would have been fine if they just dump the old gen console versions and focused on current gen and PC versions.
Definitely. They should have released it on PC first at least and then release the current-gen console versions after that,

I mean I am enjoying the game. *shrug*
That's good to hear. Even though we seem to be hearing the complaints mostly, the game does still have a large fanbase that are enjoying the game and not having too many problems.

That's good to hear. Even though we seem to be hearing the complaints mostly, the game does still have a large fanbase that are enjoying the game and not having too many problems.
To be fair I think it depends on the platform as well. I am currently on Stadia, and that has been the best “console” type platform. Also heard PC is pretty good if you can run it.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back