Cyberpunk 2077 preload, release times detailed

cyberpunk-2077-pre-load-release-times.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077 pre-load and release times were detailed for all locations around the globe by developer CD Projekt Red.

Below you'll find all the information you'll need.

Cyberpunk 2077 global pre-load times​

Cyberpunk 2077 global release times on PlayStation and Xbox​

• Los Angeles: 4 pm PST, 9 December
  • Mexico City: 6 pm CST, 9 December
  • New York: 7 pm EST, 9 December
  • Brasilia: 9 pm BRT, 9 December
  • London: 12 am GMT, 10 December
  • Paris: 1 am CET, 10 December
  • Istanbul: 3 am TRT, 10 December
  • Dubai: 8 am CST, 10 December
  • Singapore: 8 am SGT, 10 December
  • Seoul: 9 am KST, 10 December
  • Tokyo: 9 am JST, 10 December
  • Perth: 8 am AWST, 10 December
  • Melbourne/Sydney: 11 am AEDT, 10 December
  • Wellington: 1 pm NZDT, 10 December

Cyberpunk 2077 global release times on Stadia and PC​

Cyberpunk 2077 heads to PS4, Xbox One, Stadia and Windows PC on 10 December. The title will be playable via backwards compatibility on PS5, Xbox Series X and Series S, while a current-gen update is planned for 2021.

cyberpunk-2077-pc.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077​

10 December 2020 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)​

A decent sized game released not to long ago, and it had some major pre loading issues. Hopefully it doesn't have the same issues.

I really really really want it but you know when I'm just wasting my money I could use for other stuff hahaha

I'm looking forward to this. It's not gonna be cheap.

Got so much games to get through just will just be another one I don't finish lol

Without spoiling anything it should be heavily warned that there will be a load of bugs and glitches even with the day one patch installed. So don't go expecting a smooth experience.

Tempted to get it on Steam, but I think I'll wait until I score a PS5. Going to be tough to resist though.

I might get it when they eventually release the PS5 patch for the game. No point in getting it right now for me, to be honest.

I might get it when they eventually release the PS5 patch for the game. No point in getting it right now for me, to be honest.
wait at least a year, trust me it's not worth getting at launch.
the game is very glitchy and buggy right now, even more so then witcher 3 was at launch.

Without spoiling anything it should be heavily warned that there will be a load of bugs and glitches even with the day one patch installed. So don't go expecting a smooth experience.

as long as there is nothing game breaking in it.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back