Cyberpunk 2077 is definitely set for 10 December release, says CD Projekt Red

cyberpunk-2077-10-december.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077 is definitely set to release on 10 December, developer CD Projekt Red has declared.

The highly-anticipated title has been delayed three times. First, it was delayed from April 2020 to September 2020, then from September to November 2020, and finally from November to December 2020.

The developer stressed that the title would hit its 10 December 2020 delivery date in a recent Q3 2020 earnings report.

The title is set to release on PS4, Xbox One and Windows PC only. The title can be played on PS5, Xbox Series X and Series S consoles via backwards compatibility mode, a current-gen release won’t be available until 2021.

We'll have more on Cyberpunk 2077, as its made available.

cyberpunk-2077-pc.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077​

10 December 2020 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)​

Can you imagine if they delayed it again after saying this lol? Looks like there won't be any more delays though which is good news for fans

Can you imagine if they delayed it again after saying this lol? Looks like there won't be any more delays though which is good news for fans

If be another FF 15 game that's for sure. I do want this game to fail though.

Hopefully the gameplay and story will be as good as the graphics promised

Really excited for this game. Isn't there supposed to be next gen version planned? I know the ps4 version works on ps5 but I thought I read somewhere that there will be another next gen version with more bells and whistles.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back