Cyberpunk 2077 is being delayed until 17 September 2020

Cyberpunk-2077-Delayed-to-September.jpg

CD Projekt Red has confirmed Cyberpunk 2077 is being delayed until September 2020.

The title is expected to be released on 17 September 2020 across PS4, Xbox One and Windows PC.

A tweet was posted by CDPR’s Marcin Iwinski and Adam Badowski stating:
“We are currently at a stage where the game is complete and playable, but there’s still work to be done.”
“Night City is massive — full of stories, content and places to visit, but due to the sheer scale and complexity of it all, we need more time to finish playtesting, fixing and polishing. We want Cyberpunk 2077 to be our crowning achievement for this generation and postponing launch will give us the precious months we need to make the game perfect.”
The release was originally scheduled for an April 2020 release but is now expected on 17 September 2020 across PS4, Xbox One and Windows PC.

I don't mind if they release the game along with the Playstation release date. They would make more money if they do so. Because releasing early would not get them much sales though. I am sure the bundled with PS 5 would be more profitable as well. I guess that is also possible.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back