Discussion Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay in 4K for 25 minutes

Clout

Trophies
25 minutes of gameplay footage from Cyberpunk 2077, this was provided by CD Projekt Red and is featured in the trailer that aired during Night City Wire.

This game is going to be amazing.

Last edited:
The game looks amazing. Still not sure whether I will get it or not because the first person thing is going to bug me a lot. I'm not too good with first person in some games and it ruins the gameplay experience for me :(

The game looks amazing. Still not sure whether I will get it or not because the first person thing is going to bug me a lot. I'm not too good with first person in some games and it ruins the gameplay experience for me :(
Same but I think it's irrelevant as the game is just too good to not play it.

Damn this game looks damn good. Hopefully the game is good when playing it

Same but I think it's irrelevant as the game is just too good to not play it.
Maybe but Far Cry 5 was completely ruined for me because of the first person only aspect. Couldn't even finish the game and I hated every moment of it. Don't want something similar to happen to this game :(

It looks really good. Slower paced than I was expecting for a CDPR game. I'm not thrilled that it's first person, but I can get past that.

Maybe but Far Cry 5 was completely ruined for me because of the first person only aspect. Couldn't even finish the game and I hated every moment of it. Don't want something similar to happen to this game :(
Far Cry 5 wasn't that good as a game anyway. I think with CP2077, because of it's gameplay, you will enjoy it much more.

Hopefully.

So wall running has been confirmed as a feature that won't be in the game. That's another feature that has been removed now before the launch of the game :(

Hopefully.

So wall running has been confirmed as a feature that won't be in the game. That's another feature that has been removed now before the launch of the game :(
What were the other features?

Based on the gameplay the graphics looks amazing. Imagine if this is what games can do what would the real VR based games can do to our eyes. It's stunning and also even minute pixels are taken care of . Not a fan of 4K until now it looks pretty good for me for gaming.

What were the other features?
I will try to find the proper list for you but the only one that I remember is being able to travel in the subway (its now just a fast travel feature).

This game looks really good and I personally can't wait for it to release. Gonna definitely have to wait though due to finances and other obligations, but it might make for a decent Christmas gift from the other half this year :p

Can't wait for this game tbh! Definitely a pre-order release :love:

I will try to find the proper list for you but the only one that I remember is being able to travel in the subway (its now just a fast travel feature).

Cool thanks!

Yeah I've got mine pre-ordered.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back