Cyberpunk 2077 DLC and expansions won’t come until 2021

cyberpunk-2077-dlc.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077 DLC and expansion announcements won’t be made until 2021, developer CD Projekt Red has confirmed.

Adam Kiciński, CD Projekt Red co-CEO, said:
The initial plan was to [make expansion announcements before release. But after the recent delay, we decided to wait for the release to provide gamers with the game and then start talking about future projects. So, after release.

Cyberpunk 2077 has been delayed three times throughout 2020; the game is currently scheduled for 10 December across PS4, Xbox One and Windows PC.

Kiciński also confirmed that Cyberpunk 2077 would have “no less DLC than The Witcher 3 had.” A multiplayer component is planned for a 2021 release.

Cyberpunk 2077 heads to PS4, Xbox One, Stadia and Windows PC on 10 December. The title will be playable via backwards compatibility on PS5, Xbox Series X and Series S.

cyberpunk-2077-pc.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077​

10 December 2020 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)​

Not surprised. I don't think they want to annoy fans anymore when they decide to cancel certain DLC or delay releases.

Yeah no shock there, they delayed the game a lot so why would the DLC be ready any sooner?

I’m cool with that. I just want the base game. It’s going to be amazing.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back