News Cyberpunk 2077 Apology Generator now available

Miles

Trophies
Si16FBK.jpg

By now, you have likely seen the apology provided by developer CD Projekt Red after the somewhat disastrous launch of Cyberpunk 2077 -- especially on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Barring the obvious branding, the striking yellow background basically made it pop on all social media platforms to the point that other brands were using it to poke fun at the issue. Well, now you can create your own version with ease thanks to the Cyberpunk 2077 Apology Generator.

Created by Foone Turing, it is essentially a reworked version of Turing's previous Death Generator which allowed folks to create their own version of a bunch of video games' "You Died" screens. It allows anyone with access to the internet to immediately cobble together a message that looks exactly like the original apology with their own text. You can check out what that looks like for yourself below:

OK I made a cyberpunk apology generator. It's a hacked up death generator designed to make an image that looks like cd project red is apologizing... I thought I'd hack this together real quick while the meme is ongoing. Play with it here: https://foone.github.io/Cyberpunk2077Apology/

That is quite a funny and unique project. Maybe the devs can use it so that their job is easier

That is a seriously entertaining and one of a kind undertaking. Perhaps the devs can utilize it so their occupation is simpler

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back