Do prefer custom built PC or pre-built PC?

I prefer the custom build because in the near future you can easily go upgrade your rig.
I also prefer the custom built. I have realized that it is lot better investment when we make use of the custom built and we can upgrade any time we want. It works lot better that way.

Well I guess if you only enjoy playing your game and that's all you care about, go for a pre-built machine. Custom builders are way more flexible, the feeling of playing games in its most optimized settings and knowing that you built that machine, that's what keeps us building. It's about the knowledge we gain that satisfy us in choosing custom built.

If your pre-built suddenly got issues, bring it back to your dealer whereas we will take care of our own unit.

Most of the pre built machines don't have enough resources often. And you have to customize the RAM and the screen. In other context you can see that some machines are a bit older if they are pre built. So it all comes down to the custom built with more RAM and the graphics resources added in it.

I will always go and build the computer myself. I would never buy a pre-built system for a number of reasons. Firstly, building a PC yourself is always cheaper if you know what you are doing. Secondly, you select the parts to match your needs - which results in a more powerful system. The warranties on the pre-built machines 99% of the time are cut while on the other side you get full length warranties.

Most people I know have got custom built PCs. Mainly because it opens a wider range of flexibility in the type of system you could create. You can use anything you want and it doesn't have to be narrowed down to a specific graphic card persay or a specific type of motherboard. It's whatever you want to put in it and that's what makes it really popular these days.

I would love to build my own PC one day, but at the same time its just easier to buy a pre-built one. I'm not really big on PC gaming to warrant my own building.

I would love to build my own PC one day, but at the same time its just easier to buy a pre-built one. I'm not really big on PC gaming to warrant my own building.

I'm not too big on PC gaming either. I did build a computer once in school and that brings back fond memories of my childhood. Really enjoyed the times I used to have using it. Had nice LED lights on the inside and was a great experience using. Later on it did die on my though but was fun while I was using it.

i love custom built but i have to admit i have a pre built one at this moment in time due to my old system going into RIP status :( , In the future i will be looking to build a custom system again as it was so much fun putting everything together.

I think custom built is always better if you are planning to be a developer or the gamer. Because here the specs are in your control. And you should consider pre built if you don't use much of the computer other than browser and the spreadsheet. This way the PC seems to be divided in the specs side of the things as well.

I built my current PC back in 2011. Still running strong and I just upgraded it a bit last year. You just can't go wrong with a custom build if you know what you're doing.

I think older PCs were good for many reasons. These days the PC parts tend to have more issues. And they end up getting damaged. I can tell you that it can be difficult to manage them in many ways. It's just better to self built and then control the configuration we can in the PCs. That's what I have noticed.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back