Custom Built or Pre-Built?

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
I prefer the custom build because in the near future you can easily go upgrade your rig.
I also prefer the custom built. I have realized that it is lot better investment when we make use of the custom built and we can upgrade any time we want. It works lot better that way.

xXInfectedXx

Jan 10, 2019
I prefer custom built as you can customise your pc to how you would like it. Although, I am not that tech savy and Im still trying to learn the basics of custom building machines. Would anyone be able to tell me a link to some visual or written tutorials on the Internet that could help me learn?

Right now, I have an Pre Made Acer Gaming Laptop. It does the job.

EZpunk12

Feb 23, 2019
Philippines
Well I guess if you only enjoy playing your game and that's all you care about, go for a pre-built machine. Custom builders are way more flexible, the feeling of playing games in its most optimized settings and knowing that you built that machine, that's what keeps us building. It's about the knowledge we gain that satisfy us in choosing custom built.

If your pre-built suddenly got issues, bring it back to your dealer whereas we will take care of our own unit.

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
Most of the pre built machines don't have enough resources often. And you have to customize the RAM and the screen. In other context you can see that some machines are a bit older if they are pre built. So it all comes down to the custom built with more RAM and the graphics resources added in it.

Gopnik

Mar 23, 2019
I will always go and build the computer myself. I would never buy a pre-built system for a number of reasons. Firstly, building a PC yourself is always cheaper if you know what you are doing. Secondly, you select the parts to match your needs - which results in a more powerful system. The warranties on the pre-built machines 99% of the time are cut while on the other side you get full length warranties.

TopSilver

Mar 23, 2019
Most people I know have got custom built PCs. Mainly because it opens a wider range of flexibility in the type of system you could create. You can use anything you want and it doesn't have to be narrowed down to a specific graphic card persay or a specific type of motherboard. It's whatever you want to put in it and that's what makes it really popular these days.

Demon_skeith

Mar 24, 2019
I would love to build my own PC one day, but at the same time its just easier to buy a pre-built one. I'm not really big on PC gaming to warrant my own building.

TopSilver

Mar 23, 2019
I would love to build my own PC one day, but at the same time its just easier to buy a pre-built one. I'm not really big on PC gaming to warrant my own building.
I'm not too big on PC gaming either. I did build a computer once in school and that brings back fond memories of my childhood. Really enjoyed the times I used to have using it. Had nice LED lights on the inside and was a great experience using. Later on it did die on my though but was fun while I was using it.