Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled: Rustland Grand Prix launches on January 16th

crash-team-racing-rustland.jpg

Activision Blizzard has released information on Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Rustland Grand Prix ahead of its launch today, January 16th.

Specifics on the Rustland Grand Prix:
  • New character: It’s alive!! And it’s ready to race. Unlock Crash’s greatest mistake, Mega-Mix! A dastardly mutant combination of Dr. Neo Cortex, N. Gin, Tiny Tiger, and Dingodile, this character from Crash Bandicoot history is tailor made to give the competition the heebie-jeebies.
  • New track: An outpost of steel, graffiti, and heavy metal is all that remains in the arid landscape. It’s Mega-Mix Mania, and it’s a track that’s sure to make your hair stand on end!
  • New karts: Your ride is everything in this wasteland, so make sure it’s up to the task. Unlock three new karts this season to amp things up on the track.
  • Pit Stop items: Intimidation is half the battle, so gear up with the new customisation items available to unlock in this Grand Prix! Rock an industrial-punk style with Rustland skins, paint-jobs and stickers. Then, tag your kart with spray-paint decals and wheels.
  • Champion Kart and decal: Finish in the top 5% of the Grand Prix leaderboards and win the Champion Kart and Rustland signature decal!
The Rustland Grand Prix launches at 4:00 p.m. CST on January 16th.

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled is available now on PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.

Check out the trailer below:

Good to see the game still getting updates, I doubt I will ever own it but I know the game was fun back from the PS1 days.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back