Activision Blizzard has released information on Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Rustland Grand Prix ahead of its launch today, January 16th.
Specifics on the Rustland Grand Prix:
- New character: It’s alive!! And it’s ready to race. Unlock Crash’s greatest mistake, Mega-Mix! A dastardly mutant combination of Dr. Neo Cortex, N. Gin, Tiny Tiger, and Dingodile, this character from Crash Bandicoot history is tailor made to give the competition the heebie-jeebies.
- New track: An outpost of steel, graffiti, and heavy metal is all that remains in the arid landscape. It’s Mega-Mix Mania, and it’s a track that’s sure to make your hair stand on end!
- New karts: Your ride is everything in this wasteland, so make sure it’s up to the task. Unlock three new karts this season to amp things up on the track.
- Pit Stop items: Intimidation is half the battle, so gear up with the new customisation items available to unlock in this Grand Prix! Rock an industrial-punk style with Rustland skins, paint-jobs and stickers. Then, tag your kart with spray-paint decals and wheels.
- Champion Kart and decal: Finish in the top 5% of the Grand Prix leaderboards and win the Champion Kart and Rustland signature decal!
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled is available now on PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Check out the trailer below: