COVID-19 vaccine to be required for most travellers within Canada by end of month

GameWise

Trophies

COVID-19 vaccine to be required for most travellers within Canada by end of month​

NEWS 1130 shows that anyone travelling by air, rail, or sea in Canada must be fully vaccinated by the end of October. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced the new measure Wednesday which will also require all federal employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

I was recently vaccinated and feel great. My relatives are also vaccinated. I don't think the vaccine is the same in terms of safety as the drugs we take.

I was recently vaccinated and feel great. My relatives are also vaccinated. I don't think the vaccine is the same in terms of safety as the drugs we take.
It is good that you got vaccinated. This protects you and the people around you. It seems that the vaccines are indeed safe. It would be uncomfortable and painful to try to believe one of the anti-vaccine conspiracy theories.

The vaccine saved me when I caught the Delta variant. I had my first and didn't get my second in time but in comparison to the family member who had it at the same time who wasn't vaccinated, I was doing better... FYI I ended up going for X-rays because of covid. So yeah I agree with this I would hate someone to suffer and the vaccine was alright for me. I had AZ for the first two and Pfizer for my third. so far no autism and no third eye or GPS tracker.

The vaccine saved me when I caught the Delta variant. I had my first and didn't get my second in time but in comparison to the family member who had it at the same time who wasn't vaccinated, I was doing better... FYI I ended up going for X-rays because of covid. So yeah I agree with this I would hate someone to suffer and the vaccine was alright for me. I had AZ for the first two and Pfizer for my third. so far no autism and no third eye or GPS tracker.
I'm glad that the vaccine helped you. Vaccinated get less suffering, indeed.

In Canada, are they doing away with masks?

Next month in Scotland, you may if you want to, not wear a face covering any longer.

CBC News on Youtube shows that as of April 1, fully vaccinated travellers arriving in Canada will not require a pre-entry COVID-19 test. Unvaccinated and partially vaccinated travellers will still be tested on arrival.

When I got the Delta variety, the immunisation saved my life. I had my first and didn't receive my second in time, but I was doing better than a family member who got it at the same time and wasn't vaccinated. I am going to share this thread to my kith and kin who want to know about that. Because of the covid, I had to get X-rays. So, yes, I agree. I would hate for someone to suffer, and the vaccine worked fine for me. For the first two, I used AZ, and for the third, I used Pfizer. So far, no autism, third eye, or GPS tracker have been discovered.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back