Could someone ban "Rub" please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is a multi-forum fruit loop from either Australia or New Zealand. I think I know who he is as well. I am quite sure he used to run a website about Capcom, and he posted pictures of himself and his dog on Biohaze over 2 years ago. Ages ago, I found a Twitter profile that I think is him.

He sent people to my door in Scotland recently, and made like 200 accounts on acyberlove.com, mocked my family, publicly posted my address, harassed my friend, stole my YouTube content, contacted professionals I worked with, stalked me on wikis, posted his stupid "reviews" on Internet Archive, and so much more. He also subscribes to trolls on YouTube too, as he enjoys witnessing my conflict with them.

He would probably register again anyway, but still. This guy is fucking deranged. He has been doing this every single day for over 2 years. In fact, I have a lot of evidence of his abuse stored in a folder, and yes, I reported him to the police many times already. Too bad they're too lazy to act on genuine complaints from people who have the misfortune of residing overseas. 😒

xenonVirus

Migrained Mod in that Holiday Spirit!
This guy is a multi-forum fruit loop from either Australia or New Zealand....
[snip]
Yeesh.

I hate to sound like a moderator, but I think you should PM @Carbon over this instead of posting a publicly visible forum

EDIT: While I'm at it, you might as well change the thread's title to one that is less inflammatory, since Rub (not going to tag them) could see this thread as well.

Last edited:

xenonVirus

Terrible inflammatory language and swear words, 'thesaunderschild' should be banned for such an outrage.
I did not join to hear this terrible language.
<not a moderator>

thesaunderschild girlbonsbons:
Okay, lets all take a deep breath and calm down before this thread starts getting into personal attacks.

As far as I know, thesaunderschild and Rub (no tag) are the only two people who know what actually happened on all of the other forums. However, I don't think that any moderator will take action because they only respond to things that happen on this forum. The best way to raise an issue like this is a private PM to a moderator or administrator (Carbon).

Let's try not to snap at each other. I don't think that creating threads asking for members to be banned and asking for members to be banned makes for a constructive forum.

I'm not posting as the viewpoint of a moderator (which I am not). I am posting this as a viewpoint of an ordinary forum member who would like to remain impartial in this discussion.

Thank you.

</not a moderator>

OP
OP
The account above is him too. He did that on acyberlove.com for 2 years, so I ought to know. Notice these accounts only reply to my threads? :sneaky:

By the way, your ignore feature on here is great. Now I cannot see his posts at all. 🤣

xenonVirus

<not a moderator>

We would have to ask a moderator or an administrator (Carbon) to run an IP check and check for IP overlap. Let's all calm down. I understand it can be a frustrating experience online or with other members of the forum, but asking a member to be banned is not exactly going to go well with the spirit of the forum.

If you would like to, either one of you (thesaunderschild or girlbonsbons) can continue this discussion via a PM with me or with each other.

Once again, not speaking as a staff member, just as a mediator trying to defuse an online argument.

</not a moderator>

Reactions: thesaunderschild

Carbon

Administrator
The user deleted their posts. 🤤

Oh well...
The account was removed due to the use of an disposable email which raised suspicions.

As for the ban of Rub, we do not have enough evidence that he is who you say he is. He hasn’t done anything to break forum rules on JoyFreak so no further actions will be taken against him.

In the future use the ignore feature if you have any issues with any member.

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me. Thread locked.

Reactions: xenonVirus
Status
Not open for further replies.