Do you prefer gaming on a console or mobile device?

Nova

Trophies
I have PS 4 and Xbox One and also android mobiles. I have not much done the gaming on apple phones. So that is out of question for me. But keeping all that aside. I want to ask you if you have to choose between the console and the mobile which would be your choice?

Mobile or Console for you for playing the games?

If I had to choose between a console and mobile phone in every way I will go for the consoles. They are much better games for consoles rather for mobile. And I also want to play some games like God of War which are exclusive for Playstation. Phone games are great if you are outside and want to kill some time while waiting for something.

I see so the consoles help with the online part and also there seems to be more features in them. But considering you are on budget. And don't know what to do with that budget. How do you handle the console platforms in such case? As in affording it and so on?

I see so the consoles help with the online part and also there seems to be more features in them. But considering you are on budget. And don't know what to do with that budget. How do you handle the console platforms in such case? As in affording it and so on?
Well, if you are on on a budget but still what to purchase a console you can find pretty good deals online or at the local store for second-hand/used consoles. I see that most of the offers are pretty cheap nowadays so if you are up for hunting a good deal it's definitely worth it.

Console for me. With a wider and enhanced range of video games to a higher quality resolution this platform has many more benefits than Phone Gaming.

This isn't to say I don't game on my mobile when I'm travelling and out and about. It's a great option for portability.

I think some of the time mobile seems to be taking over slowly. Lot of games are being moved to the mobile. And console seems to be not doing much of it's role in that case. I personally think that console is going to be lot better platform if stadia comes in. And that way then things become more agnostic.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back