CONSCRIPT - WW1 Survival Horror Game Inspired by Resident Evil, Silent Hill

Ana

Trophies
During the First World War, a lone French soldier must navigate twisted trenches, scavenge for limited supplies and solve complex puzzles - all whilst fighting for survival in the midst of mankind’s most brutal and horrifying conflict. CONSCRIPT is a new take on classic survival horror.

CONSCRIPT is a project I have been working on by myself for 3 years now. It was inspired by both my passion for history and love of old school survival horror games. It takes inspiration from classics of the genre, with intertwining level design that promotes route planning, environmental puzzle solving, inventory and item management, methodical combat, and an intense oppressive atmosphere.

In CONSCRIPT, you play as a French soldier searching for his missing-in-action brother during the Battle of Verdun. Will you be able to search twisted trenches, navigate overrun forts, and cross no-mans-land to find him, and ensure a home goes unbroken?

4mLtSnY.png

During the First World War, a lone French soldier must navigate twisted trenches, scavenge for limited supplies and solve complex puzzles - all whilst fighting for survival in the midst of mankind’s most brutal and horrifying conflict. CONSCRIPT is a new take on classic survival horror.

CONSCRIPT is an upcoming survival horror game inspired by classics of the genre - set in 1916 during the Great War. CONSCRIPT will blend all the punishing mechanics of older horror games into a cohesive, tense, and unique experience.

In CONSCRIPT, you play as a French soldier searching for his missing-in-action brother during the Battle of Verdun. Will you be able to search twisted trenches, navigate overrun forts, and cross no-mans-land to find him, and ensure a home goes unbroken?
  • Experience classic and methodical survival horror gameplay in a unique historical setting: the Battle of Verdun.
  • Fend off enemy soldiers and disturbing psychological manifestations with a variety of melee weapons and firearms.
  • Navigate intricate level design that promotes item management and route planning, whilst solving complex environmental puzzles.
  • Survive in an intense, harrowing atmosphere boosted by a unique pixel art aesthetic and oppressive sound design.
  • Three distinct areas that intertwine and overlap.
  • Highly re-playable with multiple difficulty settings, alternate scenarios and bonus weapons.
I am hoping to have the game out on Steam by the end of 2020.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back