News Civilization VI free on Steam this weekend

_Al

Newcomer
Trophies
Over on Steam, Civilization VI is free this weekend with a whopping 75% off the base game and a major discount on the complete Platinum Edition.

Free and yet only 75% off then you still have to pay for it. I already own the game anyway LOL

Get your hands on this game people if you haven't already

Yes it shows the 75% off for me too. I am not sure if this is region specific offer or something. If it is then I guess that explains why it shows the 75% off. Maybe this could change based on timezone.

Free to play for the weekend only - and 75% to keep forever.

Completely misread the title and thought it was completely free to keep. Free to play weekends are still good although a slightly longer period may be suited for games like this

Completely misread the title and thought it was completely free to keep. Free to play weekends are still good although a slightly longer period may be suited for games like this
It gets confusing at times, free to play over the weekend. Then after that have to pay for it. then again it was 85% off all weekend also. I didn't have the time. I seen games that was doing free full copies for two days only that you get to keep for live

It gets confusing at times, free to play over the weekend. Then after that have to pay for it. then again it was 85% off all weekend also. I didn't have the time. I seen games that was doing free full copies for two days only that you get to keep for live
Yeah. I think free full copies usually are because the platform does a deal with the developer or the developer has noticed that sales have dropped drastically and want to push in-game transactions

Yeah. I think free full copies usually are because the platform does a deal with the developer or the developer has noticed that sales have dropped drastically and want to push in-game transactions
Epic for the wind for that LOL they do free games to keep

Yes, sorry. Perhaps my thread title/content wasn't very clear. It's a cracking game. They're probably trying to hoover up all the potential Humankind players before that launches next year. Also coincided with a new DLC release.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back