Cities Skylines free on Epic Games Store this week

cities-skylines.jpg

Cities Skylines is the Epic Games Store's newest free game, and it will be available until March 17, 2022, at 8:30 p.m. On the strength of its basic yet sophisticated and rich gameplay mechanisms that encourage inventiveness, this city-sim from Colossal Order and Paradox Interactive gained a lot of accolades and economic success.

Players are tasked with constructing their best city layout in Cities: Skylines from the ground up, but that is only the beginning of the challenge. The city's ongoing upkeep delivers multi-tier challenges that put the player's ability and inventiveness to the test.

The game has a number of wonderful dynamics, such as thorough local traffic modelling, which delivers an unsurpassed degree of realism and immersion.

How to Claim Cities: Skylines for Free on the Epic Games Store​

Simply follow these instructions to acquire Cities: Skylines for free:
  • Go to the Epic Games Store's official website, which can be found here.
  • Make an Epic Games account and get the Launcher.
  • Start the Launcher when it has been installed and log in with your freshly created account.
  • Go to the Free Games area, which is normally located on the homepage.
  • Select the 'Get' button on the Cities Skyline game page to add the game to your Library.
  • Simply open the game from the Library after it has completed downloading.

Cities Skylines will be permanently stored in the player's library, and they will be able to claim free games from the Epic Games Store in the future. Until 2022, the Store will continue to give out free games.

The Store has given away a lot of amazing games, including Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. 'In Sound Mind,' a terrific first-person psychological horror game from We Create Stuff and Modus Games, is the next free game.

I already own this, but I like Simcity 5 much better. :)

Missed it. :( Was gonna grab it for my g/f since she likes Epic (mainly because I'm on Steam more often than her).

Wait, this thread was from 2022! haha No wonder I missed it. OMG

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back