Merry Christmas everyone! What did you get this year?

Nerdface

Trophies
I hope that everyone has had a great Christmas with their loved ones, and Santa has been generous.

Have you had any standout moments, presents, or holidays?

For me, it was my daughter's first Christmas and we've seen a lot of family who wished to share the occasion. :giggle:

I hope that everyone has had a great Christmas with their loved ones, and Santa has been generous.

Have you had any standout moments, presents, or holidays?

For me, it was my daughter's first Christmas and we've seen a lot of family who wished to share the occasion. :giggle:
Nice! I had some family visit for a few days, which was really nice since I haven't seen them in quite a few years. Sad to say goodbye, though.

The holiday, of which I don't celebrate, was uneventful. :D

Belated Happy Christmas! I was very grateful, I received a phone, portable charger and various other amazing gifts from friends and family. What about yourself, did you get anything nice?

Belated Happy Christmas! I was very grateful, I received a phone, portable charger and various other amazing gifts from friends and family. What about yourself, did you get anything nice?
I got a nice pair of Dre Beats headphones that I asked for, a couple of smart shirts, about £60 PlayStation credit, and some other small bits.. :)

I did pretty well I'd say! :giggle:

belated merry christmas and a happy new year to you too. i hope everyone on this forum are having a great new year.cheers to us

Yes of course, I had a very wonderful Christmas celebration with my family members and friends and relatives. It was a great time we had a get together and exchanged gifts with one another.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back