Choosing the best video card manufacturer?

xAlanxGatesx

Trophies
Hi! Please help me, whose video card should I buy? For several weeks now I've been fighting with this issue.

Specifically - I decided to take the conventional GTX 1050 Ti. In the local store, even now you can take from Palit, Gigabyt, Asus and MSI. Absolutely with the same amount of everything that can be counted, except for the fans. At the same time, Palit is somehow cheaper than the rest, in particular, Gigabyte and Asus. On Gearbest, there are still Yestone and Colorful, about the first written that they say super-official partners of Nvidia and in general their whole life supply vidyuhi for WCG. And their version is cheaper than Palit, Gigabyte, Asus and MSI. Even cheaper than the same Chinese Colorful, about whom I know only that he plays for the elves in the vario. But at the same time, it has a price tag similar to that of Gigabyte and Asus.

That's the dilemma in which. If it is all the same - then what for wait for the conditional Yestone, if it is possible to walk from Palit tomorrow morning? Or is it worth overpaying for the Asus brand? Which for some reason stands as a colorful nouneym. Maybe considering the margin of our retailer, Colorful with girbest is still cooler?

Last edited:
My recommendation would be discuss with local manufacturer or say companies who assemble the computer. They usually know the compatibility issues for cards and processor.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back