Chinese developer Mihoyo is bringing Genshin Impact to Nintendo Switch

Nat

Trophies

Trailer:

Game Information:
miHoYo will release open-world RPG Genshin Impact for Switch in addition to its previously announced PlayStation 4, PC, iOS, and Android versions, the developer announced. While the game was previously planned for a spring 2020 on its previously announced platforms, miHoYo now lists the release date as to be announced.

Overview from Gematsu:
Genshin Impact, as an open-world action RPG title, set in the fantasy world of Teyvat, which offers a freely—explorable world, multiple characters, an in-depth elemental combo—based combat system and an engaging story. A mysterious figure referred to as “The Traveler,” players will embark on a journey of finding their long-lost sibling to piece together their own mystery, while revealing Teyvat’s numerous secrets. Joined by a lively companion called Paimon, players will explore the land filled with varied landscapes, culturally—diverse towns, and treacherous dungeons. By mastering the power of the seven elements with a custom party of up to 4 characters, players will overcome merciless foes and fiendish puzzles.

New Area trailer:

Very interesting. It's nice that they're bringing Genshin Impact to the Switch. If I have some free time, I may check it out. Looks to be an exciting game!

(Unfortunately, I don't have the Switch - but I still enjoy almost all of the games that would have been released for it anyway.)

I am seeing a lot of games seems to be being ported to switch. I wonder how much is the market and how many find switch better over android phone.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back