Register Log in
POE Currency

Chinese developer Mihoyo is bringing Genshin Impact to Nintendo Switch

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator

Trailer:

Game Information:
miHoYo will release open-world RPG Genshin Impact for Switch in addition to its previously announced PlayStation 4, PC, iOS, and Android versions, the developer announced. While the game was previously planned for a spring 2020 on its previously announced platforms, miHoYo now lists the release date as to be announced.
Overview from Gematsu:
Genshin Impact, as an open-world action RPG title, set in the fantasy world of Teyvat, which offers a freely—explorable world, multiple characters, an in-depth elemental combo—based combat system and an engaging story. A mysterious figure referred to as “The Traveler,” players will embark on a journey of finding their long-lost sibling to piece together their own mystery, while revealing Teyvat’s numerous secrets. Joined by a lively companion called Paimon, players will explore the land filled with varied landscapes, culturally—diverse towns, and treacherous dungeons. By mastering the power of the seven elements with a custom party of up to 4 characters, players will overcome merciless foes and fiendish puzzles.

New Area trailer:

xenonVirus

Very interesting. It's nice that they're bringing Genshin Impact to the Switch. If I have some free time, I may check it out. Looks to be an exciting game!

(Unfortunately, I don't have the Switch - but I still enjoy almost all of the games that would have been released for it anyway.)

Nova

I am seeing a lot of games seems to be being ported to switch. I wonder how much is the market and how many find switch better over android phone.

Toggle Sidebar

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Trending threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julprogrammer
POE Currency