China refusing to serve Black people at McDonald's due to coronavirus

Maddox

Trophies
d_P8KrLpIeRrmXBdG0haB-PpEikbHils3qL0fP5z59U.png

That is just unfortunate. It sadly shows the effect that xenophobia has on the world today because of COVID-19.

I love how it's not written in chinese..

Who cares about Mcdonalds anyway, why it's even open during a pandemic?

After Sky News mentioned 888 people died the other day in the uk, i said this is hella fake. Im literally sitting here day by day watching them simmer and mix up the stew in the pot pointing the finger a bit more and adding allegations to the media.

Last edited:
Not surprised it is china we are talking about. After releasing the virus, they started investing into other nations. So that if their companies reduce in imports, they will earn from the foreign investments. So it is kind of shady of them. Racist is least of an issue to be honest.

Not surprised it is china we are talking about. After releasing the virus, they started investing into other nations. So that if their companies reduce in imports, they will earn from the foreign investments. So it is kind of shady of them. Racist is least of an issue to be honest.
If they wanna make a story it's their job, they have the right . It's easy to see how the uk and even al jazeera wanna make it a topic. Al Jazeera : Why are ethnic minorities more vulnerable to coronavirus?? BBC: Coronavirus cases to be tracked by ethnicity. These are real Articles people are investing into, I believe the longer this drags on people will make of it as they want. How about foreign travel to New York City?? New City is a hot spot for foreign travel, which is why i believe they have the most cases and deaths in the US but lets make it a racial topic.

Maybe we should just ban foreigners from eating at our American McDonalds, The Uk is banned from traveling to the US, do you think they should be allowed to eat at our American McDonalds??

If they wanna make a story it's their job, they have the right . It's easy to see how the uk and even al jazeera wanna make it a topic. Al Jazeera : Why are ethnic minorities more vulnerable to coronavirus?? BBC: Coronavirus cases to be tracked by ethnicity. These are real Articles people are investing into, I believe the longer this drags on people will make of it as they want. How about foreign travel to New York City?? New City is a hot spot for foreign travel, which is why i believe they have the most cases and deaths in the US but lets make it a racial topic.
Maybe we should just ban foreigners from eating at our American McDonalds, The Uk is banned from traveling to the US, do you think they should be allowed to eat at our American McDonalds??
Totally meaningless logic. Imports create dependency on shady nations like China. What you ban is your nations responsibility. If you want to avoid banning chinese imports and want to depend on china and beg during the crisis, you and your country is free to do so.

Totally meaningless logic. Imports create dependency on shady nations like China. What you ban is your nations responsibility. If you want to avoid banning chinese imports and want to depend on china and beg during the crisis, you and your country is free to do so.
Imports is not even the topic of discussion, no need for the smoke.

Imports is not even the topic of discussion, no need for the smoke.
Imports and non residential people which were moved during the infection stage has the root for infection spreading. That's one reason entire world is against China. Nobody blames for doing sake of time pass. Not entire world is jobless like most gamers.

The entire world was in Hong Kong protesting and rallying at a time it was seriously dangerous to be out there. Why no caution, im not saying its the reason why people are sick but it's plausible. Sky News Hotspots: Hong Kong on the brink -Link :

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back