CD Projekt Red drops new Cyberpunk 2077 videos ahead of launch

cyberpunk-2077-cd-projekt-red.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077 developer CD Projekt Red has dropped a series of videos to hype the game up ahead of launch. It ranges from Keanu Reeves’ Johnny Silverhand to its sound design, watch the videos below.

CD Projekt Red advised:
The show started with the reveal of an action-packed trailer focusing on Johnny Silverhand and the unique connection he shares with the game’s protagonist, V. This was followed up by a behind-the-scenes video with Keanu Reeves talking about his transformation into Night City’s iconic rebel rockerboy, with a look at voice and motion capture recording sessions.

In Score and Music, Marcin Przybyłowicz (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt), P.T. Adamczyk (GWENT: The Witcher Card Game, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales), and Paul Leonard-Morgan (Dredd, Limitless, Battlefield: Hardline), together with collaborating musicians, talk about crafting atmospheric original music for the upcoming video game..

Next, with JALI the episode turned its focus to the innovative technological solution used in Cyberpunk 2077 to power facial expressions and lip sync for characters in the game. The video provides insight into how JALI makes performances immersively realistic across 11 fully localized languages.

Things ended with the game’s official gameplay trailer.

You can watch the full episode of Cyberpunk 2077 Night City Wire below.

Cyberpunk 2077 heads to PS4, Xbox One, Stadia and Windows PC on 10 December. The title will also be playable via backwards compatibility on PS5, Xbox Series X and Series S.

Kind of teasing people, as I think it was supposed to launch around this time.

Kind of teasing people, as I think it was supposed to launch around this time.
the game has already been released in certain parts of the world, like the middle east.
they just aren't allowed to stream it or even upload gameplay of it right now because for some reason twitch to even youtube will take down the video/stream automatically due to "copyright reasons" or "terms of service violations" when in reality it's because its not the set release date for the product yet.

I got a few friends over there that have already bought, played, and beaten the game and I already know quite a few things and as a result of it i'm able to pre-plan my character and route before hand. so yeah it's not because it's suppose to launch around this time, it's because it already did in certain parts of the world.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back