Recommend a good card game

Chetana

Newcomer
Trophies
Hey Guys,

I haven't played any card games yet, just thought of trying it. Can you guys please suggest me good card game which I should start with? Game should be India based.

There are so many card games on android. I'd say you should check out the android play store and search. Most of the pokemon, yu gi oh and others are there too.

I think rummy and other card games can be pretty addictive. And many people tend to play the game but not sure how many win.

I think rummy and other card games can be pretty addictive. And many people tend to play the game but not sure how many win.

Yes I have heard rummy is addictive. I will play practice games first and even if I start playing cash game once it won't be too much. I will play in limits.

Yeah the thing about the rummy like game is that it can also make you lose money in real life if you put it in there.

Yeah the thing about the rummy like game is that it can also make you lose money in real life if you put it in there.

Yes as it is real money game chances are of both loosing and winning money. I have seen people winning also and loosing also thats why we should always play it for fun not for money sake. Many people start taking it as money earning medium and keep on playing with money even if they are loosing continously that is wrong.

Not something with which I'd be willing my chances though. it's too risky and also not much sure about the game with cards like that.

I agree you need to know the game better and also the tips and tricks to play the game. Rummy game involves skills thats what made me feel like trying this game.

I'd say just pull up the google play store app and start looking through the list and see what looks interesting.

Lot of Korean and Japanese card games have the translation problem. So you may have to find the game which has good english and something you can read for rules and stuff.

Lot of Korean and Japanese card games have the translation problem. So you may have to find the game which has good english and something you can read for rules and stuff.

these days it doesn't seem hard to find a decent translation group that can help a person out.

Point. In fact the thing is that many old games didn't reached to us because of that reason. I think I missed many good games from those nations due to lack of translation.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back